Cast Iron production from Uzbekistan BRAND Name is Namangan
Weight (kg) 12.5, Diameter (cm) 42-45, Cauldron wall thickness (mm) 6
Depth (cm) 18-22, Lightweight cover included, Volume (liters) 12
Cauldron 12 liters – the most common and popular. This results from the fact that in it it is possible to prepare both on a family from four people, and on the company to eight – ten people. Cast iron cauldron 12 liters with a flat bottom.
The inner surface of the cauldron is always round, no matter what the bottom is outside. If you are going to use a cauldron in a residential environment, then pay attention to the option
with a flat bottom, because it is more stable on the stove.
We draw your attention that our cauldrons were made at one of the largest enterprises in the city of Namangan, they are distinguished by the quality and evenness of the casting.
Description of cauldron:
The cauldron is perfect for cooking on an open fire, also has a flat bottom for cooking at home, on gas and electric stoves.
For cooking at home, a low tide is made in the form of a circle on the bottom of the cauldron, with such a cauldron form it is more convenient to put it on the stove or on the table, while the classical hemisphere inside the cauldron is preserved in an even regular proportion.
The advantages of a cast-iron cauldron 12 liters from Uzbekistan:
• Smooth ebb
• Thick walls 6 mm.
• Convenient handles around the edges.
• The durability of cast-iron cookware, it is almost impossible to mechanically damage it.
• Cast iron as a metal tends to heat up for a long time and cool for a long time, therefore, the cauldron heats up evenly and the burning of food in some areas is almost impossible
• Scientists have proven that food cooked in cast iron is enriched in human-assimilable iron, absolutely harmless
• Cast iron has a porous nature, over time, oil is absorbed into the pores of the cast iron, the fat and non-stick qualities of the cast iron improve. Ie the more cauldron to use, the better it becomes.
• Real Uzbek plov can be cooked only in this Uzbek cast-iron cauldron.
•Attention! After the purchase, before the first use, the cast-iron cauldron must be calcined for 60 minutes at a temperature of 100 degrees using sunflower oil, until the production oil is completely burned out. We also recommend using onions when roasting (removes the smell), and for the first time in a cauldron to cook potatoes in a rustic way.
• It is not recommended to store food in cast iron.
• After cooking, it is necessary to wash the cauldron with warm water without using detergent.
• Before putting the cauldron in storage, it is recommended to lubricate it with a thin layer of sunflower oil
• It is recommended to store the cauldron in a dry place.