The advantages of cast cookware:
– Thickened wall of the housing and the bottom exclude any type of deformation, overheating, falls, long-term use;
– Uniform heat distribution;
– Ergonomics-long heat retention dishes;
– Long service life;
– High strength glassware;
– Thick-walled cast cookware is suitable for roasting meat roasting turkey or chicken, steamed vegetables. The food in it “languishing”, not fried, giving the food a special flavor.
The plant’s products in the manufacturing process undergo strict quality control in accordance with the requirements of GOST 51162-98. Quality is checked at every stage of product development, starting with the input control of aluminum alloys in the plant laboratory (spectral analysis), and the quality control of the finished product.
Tips on caring for cast aluminum cookware:
1. Before you start using the new utensils should be washed with warm water and dish detergent, and rinse under running water.Diameter 38 cm, Height 14cm, Weight 2,552gr